- Saint Paul Public Schools provides an At-Risk Afterschool Meal Program which helps students get the nutritious meals they need in a safe, supervised location. Please check the SPPS website for the most up-to-date information.
- City of Saint Paul weekly meal bags for households in need with children under 18, in partnership with Youthprise, Arts-Us, and the Sanneh Foundation. See details, times, and locations.
- Hunger Solutions - Updated information daily for finding food assistance.
- West 7th Community Center (Keystone Community Services) - Food shelves in Midway and on Rice Street, and Meals on Wheels.
- Meals on Wheels - Is accepting new customers. Meals are available on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Open Arms of Minnesota delivers food that is medically tailored and shelf stable for people living with life threatening illnesses who often also have compromised immune systems.
- Metro Mobility will pick up your grocery and household essentials orders for free. Learn about scheduling. "Certified Metro Mobility customers and existing Transit Link customers can now order groceries and household essentials online from a store that has online shopping and local pick up. We will pick your order up and deliver to your house."
- Emergency food support: Many Minnesota families face difficult times. It may be hard to pay bills and find food to stay healthy. If you or someone you know has been laid off from work or seen work hours cut, help may be available. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) can help you buy food while budgets are tight.
- Saint Paul Food Resources